This page is for tracking all the conferences, applications, environments/datasets, and libraries that I think are useful. The conferences will be up to date in terms of their website. Eventually, I believe these lists will all become individually long and will be placed on their own pages.
- nb : Online annotation for individuals/groups
- notable : Amazing note taking application
- Tensorflow : Deep Learning Toolbox
- GPyTorch : Gaussian Processes implementation using PyTorch as base.
- GPFlow : Gaussian Processes implementation using Tensorflow as base.
- SeDuMi : Optimization solver that solves for objectives over symmetric cones
GloptiPoly 3 : Generalized moment optimzation solver that handles polynomial data
- PyEnv: Python version management
- OpenAI Gym : Reinforcement Learning Environments
- CARLA : Reinforcement Learning/Autonomous Driving Simulator